Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott A Handley DPM
Dr. Scott A Handley, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Parrish, FL, with other offices in Bradenton, FL and Cranston, RI . He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Podiatry and Foot and Ankle Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott A Handley has 3 locations
8927 US Highway 301 N
Parrish, FL 34219
1800 Cortez Rd W Ste B
Bradenton, FL 34207
Dr. Scott A Handley has the following 2 specialties
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
Dr. Scott A Handley has the following 7 expertise
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Foot Pain
- Hammer Toe
- Athlete's Foot
Showing 2 of 2
Disappointed in follow up
Self-verified patient of Dr. Scott A Handley - Posted on May 16th, 2018
Poor Listener, Disregards Patient History
Self-verified patient of Dr. Scott A Handley - Posted on August 24th, 2017
I saw Dr Handley for a broken 5th metatarsal of my foot. Because of my disability and poor balance, this is the 2nd time I broke my foot. Previously I have a history of being a poor bone healer, even at a young age. When I relayed this to Dr Handley he dismissed me and said to the nurse outside my door "She just wants a Bone Stimulator." So I left and went to a good Podiatrist in town. He listened, reviewed my medial records, and prescribed a Bone Stimulator. My foot healed perfectly in a short period of time. I will always be thankful that I didn't settle for inferior treatment by Dr Handley.
20 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Scott A Handley Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Scott A Handley is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Parrish, FL.