Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael L Gittleson DPM
Dr. Michael L Gittleson, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Chevy Chase, MD. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Podiatry. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael L Gittleson has the following 1 specialty
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
Dr. Michael L Gittleson has the following 7 expertise
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Foot Pain
- Athlete's Foot
- Hammer Toe
Showing 1 of 1
Happy with treatment
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael L Gittleson - Posted on March 14th, 2019
I had never been to a podiatrist but had several issues Including terrible overgrown toenails and trouble walking. Dr Gittleson was kind, gentle, and explained every procedure thoroughly and clearly. I was fitted for orthotics which will help me walk without pain and my toenails look perfect. His office staff and nurse were very helpful and friendly. I look forward to going back when necessary.
34 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Michael L Gittleson Accepts the Following Insurance
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
Locations & DirectionsMICHAEL LLOYD GITTLESON DPM, 5454 Wisconsin Ave Ste 1250, Chevy Chase, MD
Dr. Michael L Gittleson is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Chevy Chase, MD.