Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles J Hastings DPM
Dr. Charles J Hastings, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Suffolk, VA. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Podiatry and Foot and Ankle Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles J Hastings has the following 2 specialties
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
Dr. Charles J Hastings has the following 7 expertise
- Hammer Toe
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Athlete's Foot
- Foot Pain
Showing 2 of 2
Where is Dr Hastings ?
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles J Hastings - Posted on October 3rd, 2019
Great Team, Accurate, Efficient
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles J Hastings - Posted on May 4th, 2019
Awesome doctor and staff! My daughter went to FOUR other doctors (MD, DO, DPM, DC) and nobody could figure out her pain, stiffness, and cause for her limitations. But, Dr Hastings did in about 10 minutes! MRI confirmed his initial diagnosis and custom rigid inserts got her back to life and soccer. Thank you so much! Highly recommended!!!
16 Years Experience
Kent State University College Of Podiatric Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Charles J Hastings Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMCKENZIE HASTINGS INSTITUTE FOR FOOT AND ANKLE SURGERY LLC, 1520 Breezeport Way Ste 100, Suffolk, VA
Dr. Charles J Hastings is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Suffolk, VA.