Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John J Tennity DPM
Dr. John J Tennity, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Lincoln, NE. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Podiatry and Foot and Ankle Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. John J Tennity has the following 2 specialties
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
Dr. John J Tennity has the following 7 expertise
- Hammer Toe
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Foot Pain
- Athlete's Foot
Showing 1 of 1
He is not retired and not at this practice.
Self-verified patient of Dr. John J Tennity - Posted on July 31st, 2019
John Tennity is an excellent doctor. He will work with his patients to get their problems resolved painlessly. I took my daughter to him for a second opinion before another doctor did surgery on her bunions. She was 12 and the other doctor wanted to do surgery to remove the bunions. After going to Dr. Tennity the surgery was not needed. He suggested and made orthotics for her shoes and the bunions (that were very pronounced) went away. She has had no problems since and it now in her late 20s. I suggest that you by-pass this clinic (as they will lie to you) and go to Dr. Tennity.
27 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 1992
Dr. John J Tennity Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCAPITAL FOOT AND ANKLE, 1150 N 83rd St, Lincoln, NE
Dr. John J Tennity is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Lincoln, NE.