Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Valerie L Baskerville DPM
Dr. Valerie L Baskerville, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Birmingham, AL, with another office in Livonia, MI. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Podiatry. She speaks English.
Dr. Valerie L Baskerville has 2 locations
1301 Center Point Pkwy Ste 12
Birmingham, AL 35215
15475 Middlebelt Rd
Livonia, MI 48154
Dr. Valerie L Baskerville has the following 1 specialty
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
Dr. Valerie L Baskerville has the following 7 expertise
- Athlete's Foot
- Foot Pain
- Hammer Toe
- Plantar Fasciitis
Showing 5 of 5
Seemed to busy to listen
Self-verified patient of Dr. Valerie L Baskerville - Posted on March 12th, 2019
Would never see this doctor again or refer someone to her!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Valerie L Baskerville - Posted on February 20th, 2019
I went to this doctor for an injury toenail. This doctor has terrible bedside manner. I've never had a doctor treat me the way she did. I felt like she rushed our visit and she had an issue when I asked questions. Very condescending and felt like I was treated like a child. This visit was a waste of my time and I was told to come back if there was any change but I would never go back to see this doctor. PATIENTS BEWARE!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Valerie L Baskerville - Posted on January 21st, 2019
Botched Ingrown Toenail Removal
Self-verified patient of Dr. Valerie L Baskerville - Posted on December 16th, 2018
High Concern Yet Poor Follow Through!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Valerie L Baskerville - Posted on November 22nd, 2017
Father went to this doctor to have to wait 5 days for word on the tests ordered regarding a problem. Even when ordered stat, excuse was "the holidays" . If there was so much concern regarding a patient's health, then why is there such a delay? Check your concern and follow up with a different podiatrist that truly understands the problems.
25 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Valerie L Baskerville Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA HMO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Valerie L Baskerville is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Birmingham, AL.