Is Dr. Karen Leonard the right Podiatrist for you?
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karen Leonard DPM
Dr. Karen Leonard, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Mechanicsburg, PA, with other offices in Elmira, NY and Mechanicsburg, PA . She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Podiatry and Foot and Ankle Surgery. She speaks English.
Dr. Karen Leonard has 3 locations
4 Flowers Drive Suite #2
Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
Dr. Karen Leonard has the following 2 specialties
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
Dr. Karen Leonard has the following 7 expertise
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Athlete's Foot
- Foot Pain
- Hammer Toe
14 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Karen Leonard Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- UHC Choice Plus POS
More about Dr. Karen Leonard
Dr. Leonard is a hometown girl from Mechanicsburg, PA and graduated from Mechanicsburg High School where she was a Track and Field Star. She then ran track for Bucknell University where she was Captain ...
Locations & Directions
Dr. Karen Leonard is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Mechanicsburg, PA.