Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael N Scatena DPM
Dr. Michael N Scatena, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Sacramento, CA, with other offices in Sacramento, CA and Stockton, CA . He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Podiatry. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael N Scatena has 3 locations
6600 Bruceville Rd
Sacramento, CA 95823
2025 Morse Ave
Sacramento, CA 95825
Dr. Michael N Scatena has the following 1 specialty
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
Dr. Michael N Scatena has the following 7 expertise
- Foot Pain
- Hammer Toe
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Athlete's Foot
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael N Scatena - Posted on October 23rd, 2018
Prefer not to see this doctor again. He was more happy to legnthen the muscle in my leg through surgery than to encourage stretching or other options. I said "no way" for the surgery and have taken stretching classes at Easter Seals Warm Water Therapy and stretching classes at American River College and feel wonderful.
Patient Since 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael N Scatena - Posted on June 9th, 2018
I love his bed side manor. It's a little cooky, but refreshing. I've had three different procedures done, since 2015 and he has eased my concerns. I've had no worries going in to each surgery. I could see how some people might not like how "playful" he is, but again I find it refreshing. It eases that fear you have when walking into the Doctor's Office.
18 Years Experience
Samuel Merritt University
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Michael N Scatena Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Michael N Scatena's office for more information.
6600 Bruceville Rd Sacramento, CA : (916) 688-2030
2025 Morse Ave Sacramento, CA : (916) 973-5362
3031 W March Ln Ste 203 Stockton, CA : (209) 956-2847
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael N Scatena is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Sacramento, CA.