Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shari L Kaminsky DPM
Dr. Shari L Kaminsky, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Florissant, MO. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Podiatry and Foot and Ankle Surgery. She speaks English.
Dr. Shari L Kaminsky has the following 2 specialties
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
Dr. Shari L Kaminsky has the following 7 expertise
- Foot Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Athlete's Foot
- Hammer Toe
Showing 2 of 2
She's the best
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shari L Kaminsky - Posted on May 7th, 2020
I returned to St Louis after living in Florida, where I had an excellent podiatrist. Dr. Kaminsky has helped me more than the previous physician. I never thought that was possible. She was recommended to me by a medical professional at St Luke's. Her skill, professionalism and kindness are exceptional.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shari L Kaminsky - Posted on November 2nd, 2018
30 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Shari L Kaminsky Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSHARI LEWIS KAMINSKY DPM, 1224 Graham Rd Ste 3010, Florissant, MO
Dr. Shari L Kaminsky is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Florissant, MO.