Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael S Kerzner DPM
Dr. Michael S Kerzner, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Durham, NC. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Podiatry and Foot and Ankle Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael S Kerzner has the following 2 specialties
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
Showing 1 of 1
Ankle Surgery after Trauma
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael S Kerzner - Posted on November 13th, 2018
After some major trauma to my left foot which left my talus bone fractured with complications, Dr. Kerzner performed surgery on my ankle and saved my foot and a possible leg amputation. I also had a bone infection( osteomyelitis) in my ankle. Dr. Kerzner performed a miracle in my opinion and saved my foot. I think he is the best surgeon there is in this area. I trust him, and that is a big part of a successful surgery and healing. You have to trust in your surgeon to perform the correct surgery and treatment for your situation. He is gifted with the skills you would expect in a good surgeon.
13 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Michael S Kerzner Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Michael S Kerzner's office for more information.
200 Trent Dr Durham, NC : (919) 684-8111
Locations & DirectionsDUKE UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER, 200 Trent Dr, Durham, NC
Dr. Michael S Kerzner is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Durham, NC.