Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Erin L Palmer DPM
Dr. Erin L Palmer, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Frankenmuth, MI. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Podiatry. She speaks English.
Dr. Erin L Palmer has the following 1 specialty
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
Dr. Erin L Palmer has the following 7 expertise
- Hammer Toe
- Athlete's Foot
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Foot Pain
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Erin L Palmer - Posted on March 12th, 2019
Worse now than before
Self-verified patient of Dr. Erin L Palmer - Posted on December 15th, 2018
Dr removed a lump and it came back 2 weeks later. She said she needed to set me up with a vascular surgeon. Two and a half months later and weekly calls to her office I am still waiting to be set up. My foot hurts worse now than before the surgery. Did she screw up the surgery and that's why she isn't setting me up with another dr???
Self-verified patient of Dr. Erin L Palmer - Posted on October 31st, 2018
11 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Erin L Palmer Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsERIN PALMER DPM, 1118 Weiss St, Frankenmuth, MI
Dr. Erin L Palmer is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Frankenmuth, MI.