Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David C Novicki DPM
Dr. David C Novicki, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Milford, CT. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Podiatry. He speaks English.
Dr. David C Novicki has the following 1 specialty
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
Dr. David C Novicki has the following 8 expertise
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Foot Pain
- Hammer Toe
- Athlete's Foot
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. David C Novicki - Posted on November 6th, 2016
Dr. Novicki is a highly knowledgeable and experienced, "Get down to business" podiatrist. He's been my Dr. for the past few years and has performed 2 surgeries, both of which had an excellent outcome. His office has its own surgical center in Milford and the ease with which I got in there and out of there was fantastic. But even more notable was the obviously experienced and incredibly warm and outgoing staff. Each and every one of them, from the minute I walked in the door, could not have been better. Love Dr. Novicki and his wonderful staff INCLUDING the great girl in the main office who has a 2 year old and a very bright future, particularly when she finishes college!! Thank you all!
Self-verified patient of Dr. David C Novicki - Posted on July 7th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. David C Novicki - Posted on April 14th, 2016
45 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Dr. David C Novicki Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMILFORD PODIATRY, 32 Cherry St Ste D, Milford, CT
Dr. David C Novicki is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Milford, CT.