Is Dr. Jimmy Van the right Podiatrist for you?
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jimmy Van DPM
Dr. Jimmy Van, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with other offices in Forest Hills, NY and Brooklyn, NY (and 6 other locations). His specialties include Foot and Ankle Surgery, Podiatry and Foot Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Jimmy Van has 9 locations
Dr. Jimmy Van has the following 3 specialties
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
- Foot Surgery
Dr. Jimmy Van has the following 7 expertise
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Foot Pain
- Hammer Toe
- Athlete's Foot
Showing 1 of 1
Jimmy Van was nice and efficient.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jimmy Van - Posted on January 16th, 2018
Dr. Jimmy Van Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jimmy Van's office for more information.
473 74th Street Brooklyn, NY : (718) 844-1955
70-31 108th Street Suite 7 Forest Hills, NY : (718) 844-1955
263 7th Avenue 5E Brooklyn, NY : (718) 844-1955
833 58th Street Brooklyn, NY : (718) 844-1955
202 Canal Street Suite 700 New York, NY : (718) 844-1955
1946 Bath Avenue Brooklyn, NY : (718) 844-1955
273 94th Street Brooklyn, NY : (718) 844-1955
27-10 Astoria Astoria, NY : (718) 844-1955
501 6th St Brooklyn, NY : (718) 780-5716
More about Dr. Jimmy Van
Dr. Jimmy Van is a Podiatrist serving the New York area for more than 5 years. Dr. Van is experienced in General Podiatry, Diabetic Screenings and Fungus. He is a professional member of the Chinese American ...
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jimmy Van is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Brooklyn, NY.