Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven A Conner DPM
Dr. Steven A Conner, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Podiatry and Foot and Ankle Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven A Conner has the following 2 specialties
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
Dr. Steven A Conner has the following 7 expertise
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Foot Pain
- Athlete's Foot
- Hammer Toe
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Steven A Conner - Posted on May 23rd, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Steven A Conner - Posted on December 18th, 2016
I was impressed with his interactive type philosophy. He treated me with great respect and talked with me as if I were a colleague. He then took the time to translate the medical terminology into lay terms. I was impressed with the time he spent with me and the thorough examination that I received. It was especially helpful that he customized patient information handouts summarizing everything that he explained to me in great detail. I was especially impressed that all of his patient education handouts have his personal cell phone number for 24/7 consultation should questions and/or concerns arise.
39 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Steven A Conner Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Partner Network Plans
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSTEVEN A CONNER DPM PC, 9102 Babcock Blvd Ste 109, Pittsburgh, PA
Dr. Steven A Conner is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Pittsburgh, PA.