Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas E Couch Jr DPM
Dr. Thomas E Couch Jr, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Troy, NY, with another office in Troy, NY. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Podiatry. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas E Couch Jr has 2 locations
Dr. Thomas E Couch Jr has the following 1 specialty
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
Dr. Thomas E Couch Jr has the following 7 expertise
- Hammer Toe
- Foot Pain
- Athlete's Foot
- Plantar Fasciitis
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas E Couch Jr - Posted on August 18th, 2019
Dr. Couch did surgery on my left foot and i had no problem after.. I wish he took fidelis.. For almost 2 yrs i had been having problems with my right foot..had Dr pandya do surgery and ever since the problem worsten... After seeing 3 other drs.. And having a second surgery done..things has gone down hill...Just today i had to go to the ER for having a infection again.
47 Years Experience
New York College Of Podiatric Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Thomas E Couch Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thomas E Couch Jr is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Troy, NY.