Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph E Kiefer DPM
Dr. Joseph E Kiefer, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Pensacola, FL, with another office in Gulf Breeze, FL. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Podiatry. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph E Kiefer has 2 locations
Dr. Joseph E Kiefer has the following 1 specialty
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
Dr. Joseph E Kiefer has the following 7 expertise
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Athlete's Foot
- Hammer Toe
- Foot Pain
Showing 1 of 1
Nasty Staff drives away business!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joseph E Kiefer - Posted on April 7th, 2019
I was referred to Dr. Kiefer several.months aho. Long before the appointment( month or so)..I decided I did not need to see him. Called office and cancelled appt.Who I talked to was very nice and said anytime you need to come see the doctor..just call. I called last week and talked to an older staff member to schedule an appt. She said I'd need a new referral. Told her according to my health insurance I dont need a referral for a specialist. She got quite rude and said she didnt care,They needed a referral. Said I couldnt see Dr. Till referral. She asked my name..looked me up and said, you are a diabetic. I advised her after several A1C tests for blood sugar..I was normal and no longer a diabetic. My physician even stopped my insulin! This KNOW IT ALL,RUDE AND NASTY WOMAN THEN said to me.."ONCE A DIABETIC,ALWAYS A DIABETIC"...ETC. IM NOT COMPAINING ABOUT THE DOCTOR AS I NEVER GOT IN TO SEE HIM....BUT I AM MAKING A MAJOR COMPLAINT TO THAT KNOW IT ALL MORON OFFICE HELP. I WOULD NOT RECOMMENT. BTW: I FOUND A GREAT PODIATRIST WITHIN A WEEK!
32 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Joseph E Kiefer Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Joseph E Kiefer is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Pensacola, FL.