Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Filza Khan DPM
Dr. Filza Khan, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Wilmington, MA, with another office in Wilmington, MA. Her specialties include Podiatry. She speaks English.
Dr. Filza Khan has 2 locations
Dr. Filza Khan has the following 1 specialty
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
Dr. Filza Khan has the following 7 expertise
- Foot Pain
- Hammer Toe
- Athlete's Foot
- Plantar Fasciitis
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Filza Khan - Posted on January 3rd, 2019
I highly recommend Dr. Khan to anyone suffering from any type of foot ailment or discomfort. After years of playing sports and enduring military training, my feet hurt constantly. I ignored the pain until it got to be too much. Shortly after visiting Dr. Khan for the first time, she had diagnosed my nerve impingements and plantar fasciitis, and proposed a minimal treatment plan. Within a couple of months the pain was gone, and I am now able to play sports again without any restrictions or reservations.
Dr. Filza Khan Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Filza Khan is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Wilmington, MA.