Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Marzano
Dr. John Marzano, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Hartsdale, NY, with another office in Yonkers, NY. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Podiatry. Dr. Marzano is affiliated with Kindred Hospital-New Jersey-Wayne (Host : St Joseph's), Wakefield Hospital and Putnam Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Marzano has 2 locations
200 N Central Ave Ste 210
Hartsdale, NY 10530
Book Online Now
Dr. John Marzano has the following 1 specialty
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
Dr. John Marzano has the following 7 expertise
- Athlete's Foot
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Hammer Toe
- Foot Pain
Showing 5 of 31
Amazing, funny, and KNOWLEDGEABLE
Self-verified patient of Dr. John Marzano - Posted on November 5th, 2017
Amazing, funny, and KNOWLEDGEABLE
Self-verified patient of Dr. John Marzano - Posted on October 27th, 2017
very clear instructions
Self-verified patient of Dr. John Marzano - Posted on September 26th, 2017
Dr Marzano is beyond amazing
Self-verified patient of Dr. John Marzano - Posted on August 14th, 2017
Dr Marzano has been the best podiatrist I've visited yet. My visits with him have always been very pleasant, courteous and professional. I trust Dr Marzano's expertise & his staff is just as courteous and welcoming as the doctor. Moving forward, Dr Marzano will be my podiatrist for LIFE! I plan on referring all of my family members & friends.
Dr. Marzano is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. John Marzano Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. John Marzano's office for more information.
200 N Central Ave Ste 210 Hartsdale, NY : (914) 683-0600
984 N Broadway Ste 302 Yonkers, NY : (914) 423-0600
More about Dr. John Marzano
Dr. John C. Marzano is a Podiatrist serving the Yonkers area for more than 30 years. Dr. Marzano is experienced in PinPointe FootLaser for Fungal Toenails, Stortz Shockwave for Tendons and Cutting Edge ...
Locations & Directions
Dr. John Marzano is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Hartsdale, NY.