Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicholas J Tanner DPM
Dr. Nicholas J Tanner, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Spokane Valley, WA, with other offices in Spokane, WA and Spokane, WA . He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Podiatry. He speaks English.
Dr. Nicholas J Tanner has 3 locations
322 W North River Dr
Spokane, WA 99201
Dr. Nicholas J Tanner has the following 1 specialty
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
Dr. Nicholas J Tanner has the following 7 expertise
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Foot Pain
- Hammer Toe
- Athlete's Foot
37 Years Experience
Samuel Merritt University
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Nicholas J Tanner Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Multiplan PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
More about Dr. Nicholas J Tanner
I was born in San Bernardino, and lived in many California cities while growing up in a family of six. After completing my medical training in southern California, my wife and I settled in Spokane. I have been happily married to Karlene for nearly 40 years. We have five children, two girls and three boys. My high school biology teacher first recognized my interest in medicine, and encouraged me to pursue a career in the health sciences. I chose podiatry, and have been a consultant to the Gonzaga Athletic Department for 34 years. I am currently an assistant scoutmaster. I have won several tournaments as an avid tennis player.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nicholas J Tanner is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Spokane Valley, WA.