Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maria Malone DPM
Dr. Maria Malone, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Gainesville, GA. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Podiatry and Foot and Ankle Surgery. She speaks English.
Dr. Maria Malone has the following 2 specialties
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
Dr. Maria Malone has the following 7 expertise
- Hammer Toe
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Athlete's Foot
- Foot Pain
Showing 1 of 1
Poor Patient Services
Self-verified patient of Dr. Maria Malone - Posted on May 30th, 2018
I give Dr. Malone ZERO for her patient services. I requested now for 9 weeks to have medical records in order to pursue disability claim that affects my health. I call almost every week, only to find Dr. Malone has NOT attempted to complete my medical records. I am at wits end and she does NOT show any care to me as a patient in need of this vital record. I am reporting her to the Medical Board in hopes they can sanction her for such a dereliction. I do NOT recommend you ever use her.
26 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Maria Malone Accepts the Following Insurance
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNORTHEAST GEORGIA PERIODONTICS, 691 Lanier Park Dr, Gainesville, GA
Dr. Maria Malone is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Gainesville, GA.