Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James M Bruyn DPM
Dr. James M Bruyn, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Beaumont, TX. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Podiatry. He speaks English.
Dr. James M Bruyn has the following 1 specialty
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
Dr. James M Bruyn has the following 7 expertise
- Hammer Toe
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Athlete's Foot
- Foot Pain
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. James M Bruyn - Posted on March 21st, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. James M Bruyn - Posted on February 7th, 2018
I had foot surgery to repair a fallen arch and had constant heel pain. Pain from the surgery was far less than I expected and the results have been great. I was to the point to where my walking was extremely limited and quite painful with each step. I am now back to normal walking and exercising as before the foot issues occurred. I am in my early 6O"s and believe my walking would have been severely restricted had I not had this surgery.
Self-verified patient of Dr. James M Bruyn - Posted on June 20th, 2017
37 Years Experience
Graduated in 1982
Dr. James M Bruyn Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsBEAUMONT FOOT SPECIALIST, 6025 Metropolitan Dr Ste 290, Beaumont, TX
Dr. James M Bruyn is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Beaumont, TX.