Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jacqueline N Monroe DPM
Dr. Jacqueline N Monroe, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Fort Wayne, IN, with another office in Cleveland, OH. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Podiatry and Foot and Ankle Surgery. She speaks English.
Dr. Jacqueline N Monroe has 2 locations
7559 W Jefferson Blvd
Fort Wayne, IN 46804
Dr. Jacqueline N Monroe has the following 2 specialties
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
Dr. Jacqueline N Monroe has the following 7 expertise
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Athlete's Foot
- Hammer Toe
- Foot Pain
Showing 1 of 1
unethical and cheap
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jacqueline N Monroe - Posted on September 12th, 2017
Aboit Podiatry got my Orthotics made by outside company. Before I signup with them they told me, everything is covered by my insurance company and whatever is not covered they will write it off. My insurance company Cigna paid them $485.30. When they received Orthotics from outside company they ask me to go in to get it and they charged $75 to my insurance company for that. Now they are asking me to pay shipping charge which they incurred form outside company $32.75 [ $25 + $8.75 collection fee]. My insurance company said they are not allowed to charge me shipping charge and as Orthotics were not shipped to me they cannot pay. At some point when they were taking my foot print they made me sign this paper that I am responsible for all charges. They said it is a formality, insurance covers everything anyway. This is unethical and cheap.
10 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Jacqueline N Monroe Accepts the Following Insurance
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Navigate HMO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jacqueline N Monroe is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Fort Wayne, IN.