Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey W Mckee DPM
Dr. Jeffrey W Mckee, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Huntsville, AL. His specialties include Podiatry. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey W Mckee has the following 1 specialty
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
Dr. Jeffrey W Mckee has the following 7 expertise
- Hammer Toe
- Athlete's Foot
- Foot Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey W Mckee - Posted on July 5th, 2018
Was very disappointed in Dr. McKee. His nurse told me to see my family physician for the foot problems that I was having. I did, but had questions that I needed to discuss with Dr. McKee, so I kept a follow-up appointment with him. When I told him that my family physician had prescribed a anti-inflammatory, but I was still having problems. He became very angry, I'm guessing because I saw my family physician, I really don't know. He told me I needed to discuss my problems with my family physician, and threaten me. I tried to explain to him that I had come to him for treatment. He was very angry, would not let me speak, and ask me why I went to my family doctor. I told him that his nurse told me too. I have never been treated with such disrespect from any doctor and I have seen many. From taking care of my mother, and my husband who both had very serious health issues, I have seen more doctors than I can count. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. No patient deserves to be treated with such disrespect.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey W Mckee - Posted on February 13th, 2017
Dr. Jeffrey W Mckee Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsTHE ORTHOPAEDIC CENTER, 927 Franklin St SE, Huntsville, AL
Dr. Jeffrey W Mckee is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Huntsville, AL.