Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Beth S Pearce DPM
Dr. Beth S Pearce, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Saint Augustine, FL, with another office in Saint Johns, FL. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Podiatry. She speaks English.
Dr. Beth S Pearce has 2 locations
1 Orthopaedic Pl
Saint Augustine, FL 32086
Dr. Beth S Pearce has the following 1 specialty
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
Dr. Beth S Pearce has the following 7 expertise
- Athlete's Foot
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Foot Pain
- Hammer Toe
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Beth S Pearce - Posted on February 25th, 2019
Had major pain going down my leg after a second knee surgery. After 5+ months of pain, it was determined that it was not the knee surgery that was causing pain. I was referred to Dr. Pearce. She was a Godsend -- very caring and, after diagnosing it as nerve pain and treating me for that, I am now pain free. Very grateful to her
37 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Jacksonville Surgery Center
Dr. Beth S Pearce Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Beth S Pearce is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Saint Augustine, FL.