Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark A Squire DPM
Dr. Mark A Squire, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Saint Clair Shores, MI, with another office in Livonia, MI. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Podiatry and Foot and Ankle Surgery. Dr. Squire is affiliated with Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital and St John Hospital & Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark A Squire has 2 locations
24725 Jefferson Ave
Saint Clair Shores, MI 48080
Dr. Mark A Squire has the following 2 specialties
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
Dr. Mark A Squire has the following 11 expertise
- Hammer Toe
- Foot Pain
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Athlete's Foot
- Tailor's Bunion
- Plantar Fasciitis
Dr. Squire is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
St John North Shores Hospital
Dr. Mark A Squire Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Mark A Squire
Dr. Squire currently serves as Vice-Chief of Podiatry at St. John North Shores Hospital. Dr. Squire offers treatment for orthotics, neuropathy, sprains/breaks, wound care, reconstructive foot & ankle surgery, and diabetic footcare.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mark A Squire is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Saint Clair Shores, MI.