Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vafa N Ferdowsian DPM
Dr. Vafa N Ferdowsian, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Conway, AR. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Podiatry and Foot and Ankle Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Vafa N Ferdowsian has the following 2 specialties
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
Dr. Vafa N Ferdowsian has the following 7 expertise
- Foot Pain
- Hammer Toe
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Athlete's Foot
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Vafa N Ferdowsian - Posted on January 2nd, 2019
Bad doctor, go see your local ortho
Self-verified patient of Dr. Vafa N Ferdowsian - Posted on February 25th, 2017
17 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 2002
Winona Memorial Hospital
Dr. Vafa N Ferdowsian Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFOOT AND ANKLE SPECIALTY CLINIC, 703 Donaghey Ave, Conway, AR
Dr. Vafa N Ferdowsian is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Conway, AR.