Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Murray J Kahn DPM
Dr. Murray J Kahn, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Livonia, MI. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Podiatry. Dr. Kahn is affiliated with Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Murray J Kahn has the following 1 specialty
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
Dr. Murray J Kahn has the following 17 expertise
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Foot Pain
- Athlete's Foot
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Hammer Toe
Dr. Kahn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Murray J Kahn Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Murray J Kahn
Dr. Kuriakose attended medical school at Christian Medical College in India. He completed his post-graduate training at Christian Medical College & Brown Memorial Hospital in India as well as Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, Michigan. Dr. Kuriakose then completed a fellowship in hematology/oncology at the Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Mayo Clinic in Florida. Currently Dr. Kuriakose is a senior staff physician, Josephine Ford Cancer Center at Henry Ford Health System, the medical director of the Hemophilia Treatment Center (Region V) at Henry Ford Hospital and an assistant professor at Wayne State University Medical School. Dr. Kuriakose is the principal investigator in multiple clinical trials. He has published numerous articles and presented and lectured at events across the United States. He is a member of many professional groups including the American College of Physicians, American Medical Association, American Society of Clinical Oncologists and Southwest Oncology Group.
Locations & DirectionsHENRY FORD MEDICAL CENTER LIVONIA, 29200 Schoolcraft Rd, Livonia, MI
Dr. Murray J Kahn is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Livonia, MI.