Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Angela W Murphy DPM
Dr. Angela W Murphy, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Huntsville, AL, with other offices in Fort Payne, AL and Fort Payne, AL . Her specialties include Podiatry. She speaks English.
Dr. Angela W Murphy has 3 locations
401 Sivley Rd SW Ste 3
Huntsville, AL 35801
Dr. Angela W Murphy has the following 1 specialty
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
Dr. Angela W Murphy has the following 7 expertise
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Hammer Toe
- Foot Pain
- Athlete's Foot
Showing 1 of 1
This should be the podiatrist of the decade
Self-verified patient of Dr. Angela W Murphy - Posted on January 10th, 2017
Dr. Murphy is very knowledgeable and patient friendly she took her time to not only help me but to explain every procedure in detail , not only to me but to my family as well . I have been seeing her for ten years or more and have no regrets, she is a well keep secret in Alabama for sure ,a hidden jewel.
Dr. Angela W Murphy Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Angela W Murphy is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Huntsville, AL.