Is Dr. Eric Feit the right Podiatrist for you?
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric Feit DPM
PRECISION FOOT & ANKLE CENTERS | DR. ERIC FEIT | DR. ALONA KASHANIAN | DR. POOYA LASHKARI | Ankle | Foot | Achilles Tendon | Pediatric Foot Care | Athletes Foot | We take pride in providing you with a comfortable office experience. Our well-trained staff is friendly and will ensure a pleasant visit. We believe that every patient should be treated as if they were part of our family. Our offices are conveniently located in the South Bay in Torrance, San Pedro, and Downtown Los Angeles. We invite you to e-mail or call our office with any questions or request an appointment here. Find out what our foot doctors can do for you!
Dr. Eric Feit has 2 locations
1360 W 6th St Ste 240
San Pedro, CA 90732
3655 Lomita Blvd Ste 120
Torrance, CA 90505
Dr. Eric Feit has the following 1 specialty
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
Dr. Eric Feit has the following 7 expertise
- Athlete's Foot
- Hammer Toe
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Foot Pain
26 Years Experience
Samuel Merritt University
Graduated in 1993
More about Dr. Eric Feit
Dr. Feit has been in private practice in Torrance and San Pedro since 1996. He is Board Certified by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery. He is also a Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle ...
Locations & Directions
Dr. Eric Feit is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Torrance, CA.