Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas E Webb Jr DPM
Dr. Douglas E Webb Jr, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Webster, TX, with another office in Alvin, TX. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Podiatry. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas E Webb Jr has 2 locations
17448 Highway 3 Ste 100
Webster, TX 77598
Dr. Douglas E Webb Jr has the following 1 specialty
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
Dr. Douglas E Webb Jr has the following 7 expertise
- Athlete's Foot
- Foot Pain
- Hammer Toe
- Plantar Fasciitis
Showing 1 of 1
Rude office manager
Self-verified patient of Dr. Douglas E Webb Jr - Posted on June 19th, 2020
1. Unprofessional (Donna) 2. Lack of proper and TIMELY communication 3. -I scheduled an appointment in March and informed them it was workers comp. -It was canceled due to Covid-19 - Once the city reopened I scheduled another appointment for June 2020. -Donna rude self cancelled it. When I called she stated, "we dont take workers comp." I asked, since when?. Rude Donna stated, "for a while now." - So why wasn't I informed in MARCH, APRIL, MAY, OR EVEN WHEN I CALLED LAST WEEK to schedule my appointment!? - I could have been found AND SEEN a different specialist by now. 4. Inconsiderate!!!!! * Michelle seemed nice.
26 Years Experience
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Douglas E Webb Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Douglas E Webb Jr is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Webster, TX.