Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William S Wooddell DPM
Dr. William S Wooddell, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Chesapeake, VA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Foot and Ankle Surgery and Podiatry. He speaks English.
Dr. William S Wooddell has the following 2 specialties
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
Dr. William S Wooddell has the following 7 expertise
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Foot Pain
- Athlete's Foot
- Hammer Toe
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. William S Wooddell - Posted on February 7th, 2019
He's a good doctor and his staff is nice when one goes to his office. He got mixed up in my after care surgery, wrote instructions I had to go on crutches, etc. I questioned it after surgery, he was in other rm., overheard conversation, and said I could walk on back heel with open toed shoe they gave me at time of surgery.
33 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. William S Wooddell Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCHESAPEAKE FOOT & ANKLE CENTER, 300 Medical Pkwy Ste 303, Chesapeake, VA
Dr. William S Wooddell is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Chesapeake, VA.