Is Dr. John Miller the right Podiatrist for you?
- X.X Overall Rating
- XX Years of Experience
- Accepts Online Appointments
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Miller
Dr. John Miller, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Novi, MI. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Podiatry. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital, St John Hospital & Medical Center and Doctors' Hospital Of Michigan. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. John Miller has the following 1 specialty
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
Dr. John Miller has the following 7 expertise
- Athlete's Foot
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Foot Pain
- Hammer Toe
Showing 5 of 41
Dr. Miller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Geisinger Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. John Miller
Dr. John D. Miller is a Podiatrist serving the Providence Parkway area for more than 15 years. Dr. Miller is experienced in Sports Medicine Problems, Tendonitis and Trauma. He is a professional member ...
Locations & DirectionsAssociated Podiatrists, P.C., 26750 Providence Parkway Suite #130, Novi, MI
Dr. John Miller is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Novi, MI.