Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert F Ocampo DPM
Dr. Robert F Ocampo, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Huntsville, AL, with another office in Madison, AL. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Podiatry. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert F Ocampo has 2 locations
Dr. Robert F Ocampo has the following 1 specialty
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
Dr. Robert F Ocampo has the following 7 expertise
- Athlete's Foot
- Hammer Toe
- Foot Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
Showing 1 of 1
Love This Guy
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert F Ocampo - Posted on May 15th, 2019
Years ago Dr. Ocampo did surgery on a soft corn for me and I had a great result with minimal impact/hassle. Recently I saw him for nasty case of plantar fasciitis and he got me focused on which purported cures work and which do not (people tell you all kinds of stuff and you can really end up chasing your tail). My visit w/him was about two weeks ago and my PF is pretty much gone. I'm back to playing tennis. Also, Doc is a funny cool guy that's great to visit with. Love Ocampo.
25 Years Experience
Samuel Merritt University
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Robert F Ocampo Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert F Ocampo is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Huntsville, AL.