Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Gary Saphire has the following 2 specialties
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Gary Saphire has the following 7 expertise
- Athlete's Foot
- Foot Pain
- Hammer Toe
- Plantar Fasciitis
Showing 5 of 13
The doctor is good, but the wait time in the office is insane. Came on time with my little son for his follow up and had to wait more than an hour!! This is just ridiculous and so we just left the office without seeing a doctor because otherwise we'd need to wait another hour I believe. It might be ok for an adult perhaps, but not for me with a little kid. Very disappointed. Never going to come back.
Dr. Gary is very experienced, knowledgeable and has the perfect attitude for the job. On top of that he is very down to earth. He is a great listener and doesn't rip his patients. Where all other specialists asked me to get surgery so they can make money. Dr. Gary healed my injury without it. God bless him and if you are looking for a great doctor with great staff, you will be very unlucky if Dr. Gary is not your doctor.
I had pain in my foot, and went to see Dr. Saphire. The doctor examined my foot and he thought I had a stress fracture. I then had x-rays and they revealed a stress fracture. I'm now wearing a 'boot'. I felt comfortable with the doctor and his staff. I'm glad I went to see Dr. Saphire today, instead of ignoring/dismissing my discomfort/pain. I would recommend Dr. Saphire to others. You'll be in good hands with him and his staff.
Dr. Saphire has been caring for me and my family members for more than 10 years. He has always treated us with understanding, compassion and respect. Doctor has always returned calls promptly. He is one of the few doctors who really listens to his patients. As a diabetic his accurate diagnosis and quick action have prevented hospitalization and possible amputation. Over the years I have recommended many people to him. Everyone has been very happy with my suggestion.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsParkway Podiatry, 248 Avenue P., Brooklyn, NY
Gary Saphire is similar to the following 3 Podiatrists near Brooklyn, NY.