Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sean A Colsen DPM
Dr. Sean A Colsen, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Plainfield, CT, with another office in Pawcatuck, CT. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Podiatry. He speaks English.
Dr. Sean A Colsen has 2 locations
Dr. Sean A Colsen has the following 1 specialty
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
Dr. Sean A Colsen has the following 7 expertise
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Hammer Toe
- Athlete's Foot
- Foot Pain
31 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Boston Home Medical
Dr. Sean A Colsen Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sean A Colsen is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Plainfield, CT.