Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patrick F Kulina DPM
Dr. Patrick F Kulina, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Milford, DE, with another office in Lewes, DE. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Podiatry. He speaks English.
Dr. Patrick F Kulina has 2 locations
550 S Dupont Blvd Ste F
Milford, DE 19963
Dr. Patrick F Kulina has the following 1 specialty
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
Dr. Patrick F Kulina has the following 7 expertise
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Hammer Toe
- Foot Pain
- Athlete's Foot
Showing 1 of 1
keep looking ,,, you can't find better ,,,
Self-verified patient of Dr. Patrick F Kulina - Posted on June 5th, 2019
In 1996 I found Dr. Kulina. I have over the years been treated for autoimmune foot problems: Surgery, and simple care on an ongoing basis. Have not once been afraid of procedures. A slow healer, I healed well under Dr. Kulina's treatment, without sustaining an infection, I am allergic to penecillin. Smart, kind and a frankly a man with a useful sense of humor. He draws in a staff with a smart personality and ability much like his own. He set up a new practice in lewes, after Milford, and still this staff is superlative ,,, and the good doctor's house is generally full ,,,,
31 Years Experience
Samuel Merritt University
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Patrick F Kulina Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Patrick F Kulina is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Milford, DE.