Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian G Kissel DPM
Dr. Brian G Kissel, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Detroit, MI, with other offices in Berkley, MI and Warren, MI . His specialties include Podiatry and Foot and Ankle Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian G Kissel has 3 locations
4201 Saint Antoine St
Detroit, MI 48201
Dr. Brian G Kissel has the following 2 specialties
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
Dr. Brian G Kissel has the following 7 expertise
- Foot Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Athlete's Foot
- Hammer Toe
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brian G Kissel - Posted on September 26th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brian G Kissel - Posted on January 27th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brian G Kissel - Posted on December 15th, 2018
Dr. Brian G Kissel Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Brian G Kissel is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Detroit, MI.