Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip C Caswell DPM
Dr. Philip C Caswell, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Sparta, NJ. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Podiatry and Foot and Ankle Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip C Caswell has the following 2 specialties
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
Dr. Philip C Caswell has the following 7 expertise
- Hammer Toe
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Athlete's Foot
- Foot Pain
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Philip C Caswell - Posted on November 28th, 2018
Dr. Caswell has AWESOME bedside manner. He really takes his time and explains exactly the issue you're having, why, and the treatment in great detail. After years of pain I finally took the plunge and had bunion surgery last month. While I'm still healing, I'm extremely please with the results so far, and the care I've received.
Great care. Great staff. Wonderful result.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Philip C Caswell - Posted on September 14th, 2018
I went to Dr. Caswell for a bunion surgery. He took a lot of time with me as I was quite apprehensive about having the surgery. He answered all of my questions and alleviated all of my anxiety about the surgery which helped to give me confidence in my decision to follow through with the surgery. He has a great bedside manner which also put me at ease. I am sooo glad I had the surgery done and that he was the doctor that performed the surgery as I am now back to running without any pain!! Whole heartedly endorse Dr. Caswell and his office staff was very helpful as well.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Philip C Caswell - Posted on December 6th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Philip C Caswell - Posted on October 3rd, 2017
Absolutely horrible! Do no go to this doctor. First the staff is so rude it’s horrible. No need to treat people like trash, if you hate your job quit!!! I had to get two surgery’s is a matter of 8 weeks just for a bunion. First surgery he claimed I did something to my foot to move my pin. Now I have three staples and two pins in my foot which have moved and created so much pain. He didn’t do my surgery correct as well because my whole bone isn’t straight. So thank you doctor for messing my foot up and now going to get a third surgery.
23 Years Experience
- Temple University
Dr. Philip C Caswell Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Philip C Caswell's office for more information.
122A N Church Rd Sparta, NJ : (973) 300-9151
Locations & DirectionsFAMILY FOOT AND ANKLE CARE, 122A N Church Rd, Sparta, NJ
Dr. Philip C Caswell is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Sparta, NJ.