Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip R Yearian DPM
Dr. Philip R Yearian, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Tacoma, WA, with other offices in Lakewood, WA and Gig Harbor, WA (and 1 other location). He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Podiatry. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip R Yearian has 4 locations
2420 S Union Ave Ste 300
Tacoma, WA 98405
7308 Bridgeport Way W Ste 201
Lakewood, WA 98499
2727 Hollycroft St Ste 410
Gig Harbor, WA 98335
Dr. Philip R Yearian has the following 1 specialty
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
Dr. Philip R Yearian has the following 7 expertise
- Hammer Toe
- Foot Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Athlete's Foot
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Philip R Yearian - Posted on November 2nd, 2018
I inherited major and evolving foot problems and have had major and minor surgeries over the last several years. Dr. Yearian is a great doctor and person and I'm still walking because of him. His staff is professional, friendly and fun. I'm hoping that my feet will not need additional surgery, but if they do, he is the one I will go to.
26 Years Experience
Samuel Merritt University
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Philip R Yearian Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- Premera MultiCare Connected Care
- Premera NW PHYS Network: Personal Care
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
Locations & Directions
Dr. Philip R Yearian is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Tacoma, WA.