Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian C Rell DPM
Dr. Brian C Rell, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Sarasota, FL, with other offices in Lakewood Ranch, FL and Lakewood Ranch, FL . He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Podiatry and Foot and Ankle Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian C Rell has 3 locations
2750 Bahia Vista St Ste 100
Sarasota, FL 34239
8340 Lakewood Ranch Blvd Ste 320
Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202
Dr. Brian C Rell has the following 2 specialties
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
Dr. Brian C Rell has the following 7 expertise
- Hammer Toe
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Athlete's Foot
- Foot Pain
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brian C Rell - Posted on February 20th, 2019
I saw Dr. Rell today and was very pleased. He is very informative and explains things in an understandable way. He actually took me a few minutes before my appointment time and his office is very clean and efficient. Everyone was friendly and kind and also very easy to get a parking spot. I would recommend him highly.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brian C Rell - Posted on November 15th, 2018
20 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Brian C Rell Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Brian C Rell is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Sarasota, FL.