Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brooke E Keeley DPM
Dr. Brooke E Keeley, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Narragansett, RI. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Podiatry and Foot and Ankle Surgery. She speaks English.
Dr. Brooke E Keeley has the following 2 specialties
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
Dr. Brooke E Keeley has the following 7 expertise
- Hammer Toe
- Foot Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Athlete's Foot
Showing 1 of 1
Concerned Family Member
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brooke E Keeley - Posted on September 18th, 2018
Dr. Brooke Keeley created an open wound on our elderly family member who is a type 2 diabetic, has heart issues, and has kidney problems without asking permission. When asked why she created the open wound on the toe, she said she noted the patient had a gout situation in the toe. She did not ask the patient if there was any gout complications. There was no noticeably gout flair up by the patient or by the family member who was with the patient. She also aggressively removed portions of nails from other toes causing them to bleed. As she created the wound in the toe the doctor said now the toe is much smaller in size than it was before. I was in disbelief as the toe was very much swollen. In addition, she checked for the patient's blood flow in the foot after she created the wound. And then she noted he may not lose the toe and it may heal as a result of the good blood flow in the foot. The patient had to be taken to a different podiatrist who is the director of a wound clinic so the toe could get treatment so the toe's infection that was a result of the wound Dr. Keeley created could be properly treated. The toe may never be the same again as a result of the wound she created.
11 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Brooke E Keeley Accepts the Following Insurance
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS Rhode Island
- BCBS RI HealthMate Coast to Coast
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
Locations & DirectionsNARRAGANSETT FOOT AND ANKLE, 360 Kingstown Rd Ste 106, Narragansett, RI
Dr. Brooke E Keeley is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Narragansett, RI.