Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ted C Lai DPM
Dr. Ted C Lai, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Somers Point, NJ. He has 5 years of experience. His specialties include Foot and Ankle Surgery and Podiatry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Ted C Lai has the following 2 specialties
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
Dr. Ted C Lai has the following 7 expertise
- Foot Pain
- Athlete's Foot
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Hammer Toe
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ted C Lai - Posted on February 19th, 2019
5 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2013
Dr. Ted C Lai Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSHORE ORTHOPAEDIC UNIVERSITY ASSOCIATES, 24 MacArthur Blvd, Somers Point, NJ
Dr. Ted C Lai is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Somers Point, NJ.