Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey D Danto DPM
Dr. Jeffrey D Danto, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Livonia, MI, with another office in Waterford, MI. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Foot and Ankle Surgery and Podiatry. Dr. Danto is affiliated with Doctors' Hospital Of Michigan and Mclaren Oakland Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey D Danto has 2 locations
15873 Middlebelt Rd Ste 400
Livonia, MI 48154
Dr. Jeffrey D Danto has the following 2 specialties
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
Dr. Jeffrey D Danto has the following 7 expertise
- Hammer Toe
- Athlete's Foot
- Foot Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Jeffrey Danto
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey D Danto - Posted on October 27th, 2018
Dr Danto is an informative, hands-on, caring and friendly Dr!! He answered all of my questions and had solutions/procedures to help with problems in both feet. I've never had a Dr who explained things so well and took the time to address ALL of my concerns. He's a great Dr. and I'm sure other patients would love their experience with him.
Dr. Danto is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Jeffrey D Danto Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jeffrey D Danto is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Livonia, MI.