Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vanousheh S Ghandhari DPM
Dr. Vanousheh S Ghandhari, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Albuquerque, NM, with another office in Chandler, AZ. Her specialties include Foot and Ankle Surgery and Podiatry. She speaks English.
Dr. Vanousheh S Ghandhari has 2 locations
1501 San Pedro Dr SE
Albuquerque, NM 87108
Dr. Vanousheh S Ghandhari has the following 2 specialties
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
Dr. Vanousheh S Ghandhari has the following 7 expertise
- Foot Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Hammer Toe
- Athlete's Foot
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Vanousheh S Ghandhari - Posted on January 11th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Vanousheh S Ghandhari - Posted on November 2nd, 2018
I went to Dr. Ghandhari to have glass removed from my foot that I could not get out. She was so cautious and caring about me not feeling any pain throughout my visit. She goes out of her way to call patients herself and ask how they are doing and if there is any pain when I know she has staff that could do that for her. She is timely and kind during office visits and genuinely cares about her patients. Her staff is attentive, knowledgeable and caring. I highly recommend Dr. Ghandhari should you need a podiatrist.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Vanousheh S Ghandhari - Posted on September 11th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Vanousheh S Ghandhari - Posted on June 4th, 2018
Dr. Vanousheh S Ghandhari Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Vanousheh S Ghandhari is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Albuquerque, NM.