Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ali A El-Khalil DPM
Dr. Ali A El-Khalil, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Garden City, MI, with another office in Livonia, MI. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Podiatry and Foot and Ankle Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Ali A El-Khalil has 2 locations
Dr. Ali A El-Khalil has the following 2 specialties
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
Dr. Ali A El-Khalil has the following 7 expertise
- Hammer Toe
- Athlete's Foot
- Foot Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
15 Years Experience
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Ali A El-Khalil Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ali A El-Khalil is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Garden City, MI.