Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yakov Haimof DPM
Dr. Yakov Haimof, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Fort Lee, NJ. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Podiatry and Foot and Ankle Surgery. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Yakov Haimof has the following 2 specialties
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
Dr. Yakov Haimof has the following 7 expertise
- Foot Pain
- Athlete's Foot
- Hammer Toe
- Plantar Fasciitis
13 Years Experience
New York College Of Podiatric Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Yakov Haimof Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Yakov Haimof's office for more information.
185 Bridge Plz N Ste 4 Fort Lee, NJ : (201) 363-9844
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Yakov Haimof is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Fort Lee, NJ.