Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edgar X Correa DPM
Dr. Edgar X Correa, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Raleigh, NC. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Podiatry. He speaks English.
Dr. Edgar X Correa has the following 1 specialty
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
Dr. Edgar X Correa has the following 7 expertise
- Hammer Toe
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Foot Pain
- Athlete's Foot
Showing 2 of 2
Most caring Surgeon I have ever had
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edgar X Correa - Posted on April 22nd, 2017
A very fine Doctor and great staff.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edgar X Correa - Posted on March 17th, 2017
Dr Edgar Correa is honest, knowledgeable, explains everything, on time, caring, and every other good adjective for a great Dr. Dr Correa assistant, Jannett, is also a #1 being very helpful, knowledgeable, caring, and every other good thing. Dr Correa did emergency surgery on my foot during Christmas and every item went like clock work.
23 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Edgar X Correa Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsORTHOPAEDIC SPECIALISTS OF NORTH CAROLINA, 11200 Governor Manly Way Ste 309, Raleigh, NC
Dr. Edgar X Correa is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Raleigh, NC.