Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jonathan V Norton DPM
Dr. Jonathan V Norton, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Fort Wayne, IN, with another office in Fort Wayne, IN. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Podiatry and Foot and Ankle Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Jonathan V Norton has 2 locations
7920 W Jefferson Blvd Ste 230
Fort Wayne, IN 46804
Dr. Jonathan V Norton has the following 2 specialties
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
Dr. Jonathan V Norton has the following 7 expertise
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Hammer Toe
- Athlete's Foot
- Foot Pain
Showing 2 of 2
Poor business practices
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jonathan V Norton - Posted on April 12th, 2019
My experience with Dr. Norton was extremely unpleasant. During my initial consultation, I explained to Dr. Norton and his staff that my job consisted of standing long periods of time. Not only did they reassure me that I would be OK, they told me in the event that I was not OK to go back to work they would handle everything for me. On the day of the procedure, my wife and I arrived at the doctor's office to find the room that they place me and had blood on the floor and on the chair. Not only could I not get comfortable because of what was ahead, but the room I was in did not help and the conditions appeared very unsanitary. Before the procedure, I spoke with the nurse assistant and explain to her my situation as far as standing on my feet at work. She was not hesitant to have Dr. Norton write to me a work excuse for work that day. She advised me as well in the event I noticed any infection or signs that my feet were not healing to contact the office. Due to the desire to relieve the pain, I went ahead with the procedure. Immediately after the first day, I realized I was not able to keep up with the demands of the line at work. I contacted the doctor's office and the nurse practitioner seemed unconcerned with my issue. It was dismissive and showed poor aftercare practice for a new patient. They were not willing to fill out the proper forms for the day they did have me off work with me being forced to fax the paperwork three times before having to go into the office personally. I contacted Parkview patient advocate and received no assistance there either. For these reasons and more I would NEVER recommend Dr. Norton or his office to anyone. They do poor quality work and have terrible business practices.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jonathan V Norton - Posted on February 13th, 2018
22 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Jonathan V Norton Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jonathan V Norton is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Fort Wayne, IN.