Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kirk A Grogan DPM
For more than 17 years, Dr. Kirk Grogan has helped patients dealing with painful foot issues find relief and lead healthy, active lives. He offers comprehensive podiatric care to treat issues including plantar fasciitis, bunions, plantar warts, toenail fungus, athlete’s foot, tendonitis, ankle sprains, ingrown toenails, and more at his practice in Pacific Heights, San Francisco. After completing his undergraduate studies, Dr. Grogan earned his Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM) degree at Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine. His friendly and calm bedside manner puts you at ease as he examines your feet and delivers effective treatment to relieve discomfort and restore function. Dr. Grogan is known throughout the San Francisco community for offering excellent treatment and care to patients of all ages. His many years of experience inform his diagnosis and his commitment to helping you feel your best. He knows that foot pain can disrupt your life and wants to help you feel great so that you can participate your normal responsibilities and activities without pain.
Dr. Kirk A Grogan has 2 locations
2100 Webster St Ste 209
San Francisco, CA 94115
45 Castro St Ste 315
San Francisco, CA 94114
Book Online Now
Dr. Kirk A Grogan has the following 2 specialties
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
Dr. Kirk A Grogan has the following 7 expertise
- Athlete's Foot
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Foot Pain
- Hammer Toe
Dr. Kirk A Grogan Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kirk A Grogan is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near San Francisco, CA.