Is Dr. Allen Selner the right Podiatrist for you?
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allen Selner DPM
Dr. Allen Selner, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Redondo Beach, CA, with another office in Manhattan Beach, CA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Podiatry and Foot and Ankle Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Allen Selner has 2 locations
2850 Artesia Blvd. Suite 204
Redondo Beach, CA 90278
Dr. Allen Selner has the following 2 specialties
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
Dr. Allen Selner has the following 7 expertise
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Athlete's Foot
- Hammer Toe
- Foot Pain
44 Years Experience
Samuel Merritt University
Graduated in 1975
More about Dr. Allen Selner
Dr. Allen Selner is the President of Medstar Foot & Ankle Center and pioneer in surgical engineering and heads our team of clinicians. Dr. Selner completed his undergraduate degree in engineering at the ...
Locations & Directions
Dr. Allen Selner is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Redondo Beach, CA.