Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joel M Wilner DPM
Dr. Joel M Wilner, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Santa Fe, NM. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Foot and Ankle Surgery and Podiatry. He speaks English.
Dr. Joel M Wilner has the following 2 specialties
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
Dr. Joel M Wilner has the following 7 expertise
- Foot Pain
- Hammer Toe
- Athlete's Foot
- Plantar Fasciitis
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joel M Wilner - Posted on July 16th, 2018
I liked Dr. Wilner he is very friendly, understanding, gentle, and caring. I was surprised how efficient the staff runs the office. I was treated very well, and I would recommend Dr. Wilner to my family and friends. I had a painful hammertoe and he truly cared about my minor situation as though it was a big deal. He has a good sense of humor and he is easy to get along with. My surgery was almost painless, which surprised me because of my low tolerance to pain. I did not even need narcotics to deal with the pain after the surgery. ***** Lisa Q. Santa Fe, NM
so glad we found Dr Wilner!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joel M Wilner - Posted on March 22nd, 2017
36 Years Experience
Samuel Merritt University
Graduated in 1983
Harris County Hospital District
Dr. Joel M Wilner Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS New Mexico
- BCBS NM PPO NM
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Presbyterian ASO
- Presbyterian Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNORTHERN NEW MEXICO PODIATRY ASSOCIATES, 665 Harkle Rd, Santa Fe, NM
Dr. Joel M Wilner is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Santa Fe, NM.